Consensys GSR by Shimmer is available to individuals, researchers and corporate R&D departments that seek to monitor physical activity and emotional arousal. Consensys is designed for:
· Adaptive human data collection.
· Rapid design and prototyping of wireless solutions.
· Rapid semi-automated data collection.
· Synchronization of multiple Shimmer devices.
· Access to raw and clinically validated data.
Consensys GSR allows users to capture:
· Photoplethysmography (PPG).
· Continuous Heart Rate (Heart Rate Variability, Stress, Relaxation).
· Electrodermal Activity (EDA).
· Skin conductance i.e. Galvanic Skin Response (Arousal, Excitement).
· 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gryroscope, 3-axis magnetometer & integrated altimeter.
Shimmer Embedded Features
· Wireless and robust body worn sensors.
· Raw and clinically relevant output of inertial and biophysical data, simultaneously.
· Clear status and activity indication.
· Accurate inter-sensor synchronisation.
· Synchronisation with complimentary systems via real-time clock configuration.
· Quick snap straps for rapid set up.
· Simple and intuitive unified graphical software for Windows.
· Downstream USB port for dock chaining and future peripherals.
· Designed for ease of use in research projects, repeatable clinical trials, system integration and product development.