• Uses industrial parts, powered by kerosene for realistic tests and results
• Fully interlocked starting procedure and automatic shut-down
• Automatic data acquisition (ADA) included (supplied with software)
• Supplied with ‘Gas Turbine Theory’ textbook
• Full schematic coloured instrumentation panel diagram shows students what each part does
• Well proven design – versions installed in universities, technical colleges and military training
establishments in 30 countries worldwide
Dry and well-ventilated engine test laboratories
Storage temperature range:
–25ºC to +55ºC (when packed for transport)
Operating temperature range:
+5ºC to +40ºC
Note: the flash point of kerosene can be as low as
37°C, so keep your working environment below 35°C.
Operating relative humidity range:
30% to 95% (non-condensing)
This equipment emits sound levels greater than 90 dB(A).
TecQuipment recommend that you wear ear defenders
when you work with or near to this equipment.