“FMCW base” is a fully operational plug and play FMCW radar that comes with built-in antenna and the complete control and visualization software. It operates with an Phased Array antenna and provides applications as FMCW mode, Doppler, Frequency Shift Keying etc. The FMCW Base software allows for comfortable control of the system, providing multiple ways of visualization such as FMCW Fast Fourier Transform, Doppler, IF Signals or the VCO Ramp. The software also provides calculation and visualization for the Synthetic Aperture Radar extension.
The FMCW Module consists of:
- one (1) phased array antenna
- one (1) base unit, including
- one (1) digital signal processing unit (DSP)
- one (1) FMCW transceiver
- One (1) Visualization and Control Software for the FMCW module
- One (1) Laptop Computer (responding to current state-of-the-art)
- One (1) cable set.
SKYRADAR FMCW is a 16Bit data acquisition and processing system with a total 250k/s sampling rate. It contains all hardware necessary for acquiring Radar signals of SkyRadar Transceivers. SKYRADAR FMCW contains a motherboard with power supply, amplifiers and I/O connectors. Data acquisition is performed by a NI-USB-6211 16Bit multifunction DAQ module from National Instruments mounted on the backside.
The easy to handle SkyRadar Signal Explorer software features many basic Radar functions including an exciting FSK (Frequency Shift Keying) operation mode for high resolution distance measurements of moving objects.
- Supports Doppler, FMCW, FSK, Monopulse
- USB Interfaceto Host Computer
- Onboard Low Noise Power Supplies
- Connectors for Different Radar Devices
- Amplifiers for Native Doppler Transceivers
- High Performance 16 Bit Data Processing
- 250k Samples/sADC and DAC
- Powerful Signal Explorer PC Software
- NI LabVIEW® DAQmx USBInterface
- Radar Training and Research System
- Evaluation of Advanced Shortrange Radar Applications
- Development of Own Data Processing Algorithms
- Signal Analysis and Logging
SKYRADAR FMCW software comes with a set up procedure containing all necessary components :
- SKYRADAR FMCW Signal Explorer Software
- National Instruments DAQmx driversoftware
- National Instruments LabVIEW runtimesysterm
FMCW Radar Transceiver
- 24 GHz short range transceiver
- 180 MHz sweep FM input
- High sensitivity, with integrated RF/IF amplifier
- Dual 30 patch antenna
- Buffered I/Q IF outputs
- Additional DC IF outputs
- Beam aperture 25°/12°
- RSW Rapid Sleep Wakeup
- Slim 6mm thickness construction
The Transceiver is a 60 patch doppler module with an asymmetrical narrow beam. This module includes a RF low noise amplifier and two 47dB IF preamplifiers for both I and Q channels. This greatly improves flexibility in FSK ranging applications.
Antenna System Diagram
The following diagram shows module sensitivity in both azimuth and elevation directions. It therefore incorporates the transmitter and receiver antenna characteristics.
SkyRadar Modular Radar Training System - FMCW Base
Similar to the SkyRadar Base Module, the FMCW base is the core of a range of applications. It operates with an Phased Array antenna and provides applications as FMCW mode, Doppler, Frequency Shift Keying etc. The FMCW Base software allows for comfortable control of the system, providing multiple ways of visualization such as FMCW Fast Fourier Transform, Doppler, IF Signals or the VCO Ramp.
Brand: SkyRadar Modular Radar Training System
Model: SkyRadar PSR-FMCW-Ver.5.0
Product ID: SkyRadar PSR-FMCW-Ver.5.0
price on request, New