• A self-contained bench-top unit to demonstrate the laws of radiant transfer
• Simple to use and needs no tools - all interchangeable parts fit and slide on an aluminium frame. A
separate box includes controls and displays of experiment readings.
• Uses a safe, low-voltage heat source and thermopile (heat flux sensor) for radiant heat transfer
• Includes plates of different heat absorption properties and apertures for extra experiments in heat
• Uses a safe, low-voltage ‘integrating sphere’ light source and lux meter (light meter) for light transfer
• Includes different optical filters for extra experiments in light transfer
• Can connect to TecQuipment’s Versatile Data Acquisition System (VDAS®)
Approximately 1500 mm wide x 500 mm front to back,
plus space for a computer if you have the optional VDAS.
100 VAC to 240 VAC 50 Hz to 60 Hz
Nett Dimensions and Weights
Experiment Frame Assembled: 1300 mm long x 300 mm
front to back x 300 mm high.
Control Box: 600 mm wide x 350 mm front to back x
190 mm high.
Total nett weight including accessories: 25 kg